I called had tried last week to cancel a 6/8/18 custom framing. Persons in the framing department were "not in" according to the person with whom I spoke. I gave her my order trace number - 001951100 and she said it should not be a problem and said she'd have someone call me to confirm.

I did not receive a call.

I called back this AM after 9 AM and was told that the they were short-handed and that no one could pick up and to call back in a 30 min.

I called back at about 2 PM EST and was told by the person I spoke with earlier last week that she had spoken with the framers and they the order could not be canceled - but that I could pick something else - that didn't make sense to me if the frame material had not been cut. But, she was nice and I just asked to speak with the Store Manager on duty today.

It was he that just refuted by representation that I was unable to connect directly with people in the framing department. I reiterated that I had done so twice and he virtually called me a liar.

I guess I get the Return Policy re the my interest in canceling the $376.30 frame order even, but to be treated with such disdain by the Store Manager today is unacceptable.

You can do better that this Store Manager- he handled the situation very poorly.

My number is 803.318.0250 - David Burton

Y

Review about: Michaels Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments