Do you feel a customer has to respect you.They don't.
But check out your employers Mission Statement. It will say to help the customer. If a customer is disgruntled, then it's up to you. The employee to handle it.
And defuse the situation. Most customers are upset about a product or something they didn't understand might go wrong with a product. Let's just use framing as an example. If you give attitude in any way; ie..
Body language, facial expressions or wanting to argue. The situation will escalate out of control. "I'm sorry" and "I'll look into it"or "I'll find a supervisor to look into it"(EVEN IF YOU DONT MEAN IT OR EVEN DON'T PERSUE THE PROBLEM FURTHER) will defuse the situation. Never show attitude to someone who is already upset.
Human nature shows this will usually lead to an argument and harsh words. Defuse any probable problems. Then after work go somewhere you can relax and voice your frustrations to a friend or even to yourself. Keeping things that bother you inside will just get you angrier and angrier.
Posting your frustrations may help. But if others don't post or post and disagree with your thoughts it will make you even more angry. Remember in the end "It's just a job." There is so much more to your life than this. Your anger over something in your career will eventually overflow into the rest of your life.
I've been in your shoes plenty of times. Don't allow it to control you.
I hope this helps.Or maybe just say "f**k it".
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "INSTAFLEX Misleading Charge me on 8/02/2010 Unauthorized Charge DDL*INSTAFLEX 30DAY SP $74.98 12 days after recieving their trial product by mail. I did not authorize them to charge nor..."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "10/03/2015. We brought our red and white papillon Bindi into the south 72nd street store to have her cleaned and groomed. Everytime we've taken her in we have specifically told them..."
- "I recently ordered a Gladiator Storage Set that was posted as an "8 Piece Garage System". The picture showed 7 different storage boxes and a work bench for 8..."
- "I ordered an 8x10 enlargement of a family photo. It arrived with my grandson cut off on the right side and a lot of space on the left side...."