Do you feel a customer has to respect you.They don't.
But check out your employers Mission Statement. It will say to help the customer. If a customer is disgruntled, then it's up to you. The employee to handle it.
And defuse the situation. Most customers are upset about a product or something they didn't understand might go wrong with a product. Let's just use framing as an example. If you give attitude in any way; ie..
Body language, facial expressions or wanting to argue. The situation will escalate out of control. "I'm sorry" and "I'll look into it"or "I'll find a supervisor to look into it"(EVEN IF YOU DONT MEAN IT OR EVEN DON'T PERSUE THE PROBLEM FURTHER) will defuse the situation. Never show attitude to someone who is already upset.
Human nature shows this will usually lead to an argument and harsh words. Defuse any probable problems. Then after work go somewhere you can relax and voice your frustrations to a friend or even to yourself. Keeping things that bother you inside will just get you angrier and angrier.
Posting your frustrations may help. But if others don't post or post and disagree with your thoughts it will make you even more angry. Remember in the end "It's just a job." There is so much more to your life than this. Your anger over something in your career will eventually overflow into the rest of your life.
I've been in your shoes plenty of times. Don't allow it to control you.
I hope this helps.Or maybe just say "f**k it".
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought many thousands of dollars worth of merchandise when Aliexpress was accepting Paypal. Of my hundreds of orders two of them were canceled because the seller could not ship...."
- "I signed up as a rep a couple of months ago. I paid a fee to become a rep and paid money for advertising as well. A few days ago, the..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "I ordered an 8x10 enlargement of a family photo. It arrived with my grandson cut off on the right side and a lot of space on the left side...."
- "I've had quite the week with CenturyLink. I first called on Tuesday, 02/18 asking to have my service transferred to my new address. I had a balance due and couldn't..."
- "Text of my Better Business Bureao complaint follows: Travelocity claims that this hotel normally charges $97/night for a room. Travelocity charged me $58/night. As you can see, their normal..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."