Do you feel a customer has to respect you.They don't.
But check out your employers Mission Statement. It will say to help the customer. If a customer is disgruntled, then it's up to you. The employee to handle it.
And defuse the situation. Most customers are upset about a product or something they didn't understand might go wrong with a product. Let's just use framing as an example. If you give attitude in any way; ie..
Body language, facial expressions or wanting to argue. The situation will escalate out of control. "I'm sorry" and "I'll look into it"or "I'll find a supervisor to look into it"(EVEN IF YOU DONT MEAN IT OR EVEN DON'T PERSUE THE PROBLEM FURTHER) will defuse the situation. Never show attitude to someone who is already upset.
Human nature shows this will usually lead to an argument and harsh words. Defuse any probable problems. Then after work go somewhere you can relax and voice your frustrations to a friend or even to yourself. Keeping things that bother you inside will just get you angrier and angrier.
Posting your frustrations may help. But if others don't post or post and disagree with your thoughts it will make you even more angry. Remember in the end "It's just a job." There is so much more to your life than this. Your anger over something in your career will eventually overflow into the rest of your life.
I've been in your shoes plenty of times. Don't allow it to control you.
I hope this helps.Or maybe just say "f**k it".
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Anytime I've had to return something at Michaels, I've ALWAYS have had issues even though I have my receipt every time. They either don't train their employees on how to..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "Flowers that I ordered for same day delivery to a funeral home for my future son-in-law's grandmothers funeral were not delivered. I received a confirmation that the order had been..."
- "Terrible! Shari's Berries used to be a great product; fancy, huge strawberries, nicely coated, and great presentation. Not anymore. I can only discribe them as Made in China Dollar Store quality...."
- "I have purchased a purse back in March from Tanger outlet in Williamsburg IA. As of today I had the cross strap break off of it pretty upset for..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."