Michaels - Review about Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable Yarn Dragonfly from Hoffman Estates, Illinois
I bought red heart boutique unforgettable dragonfly from michaels. It had too many knots in. Half my yarn went waste trying to remove the knots.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable Yarn Dragonfly
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I rarely post comments on the Internet but felt compelled to respond to the negative comments about Enagic USA. Enagic Electrolysis Water Generators are distributed through a network marketing compensation..."
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "I just love my kitchen from cabinets to go! We bought our cabinets from our local cabinets to go showroom in Chicago and was amazed with our finished product. The..."
- "On 04/29 I handed smart post package Track# 61299998825440431742 to your driver when he was picking up appx 5pm from the Fedex Drop Box in from of DiBennedettos restaurant at..."
- "Been ordering with your company for a while and today has been a huge disappointment! My mother received her flowers and they were nothing like what I ordered. I called..."