I bought red heart boutique unforgettable dragonfly from michaels. It had too many knots in. Half my yarn went waste trying to remove the knots.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of red heart boutique unforgettable yarn dragonfly from Michaels and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Michaels to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Michaels for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Michaels?

Comments

So because of this problem with the yarn,now Michael's is a bad bad store? How do you know it wasn't just a bad yarn lot geez,was every bit of yarn there in knots??? Instead of posting this,you should have taken your receipt,the yarn and gone and exchanged it or gotten your money back rather than posting this and trying to make Michael's out to be a bad company.

This has nothing to do with Michaels, it is a manufacturer issue, Im sure if you took that to a store they would have exchanged it

This is such a first world problem....