Like a total peice of crap. I go to this store at least 2 times a week. Never have I been treated like this.

I walked in at 640, totally not even realizing they closed at 7 to be honest. I was just browsing trying to grab a few things. Kimmi, was so aggressive with asking if I needed help she asked me 4 times in 3 minutes. Feeling uncomfortable I asked if they were closing, she said yes in 4 min. I apologized because I sincerely thought they closed at 8.

I rushed and me and a few other customers felt so weird. We all discussed in the line because they only had one register open. First they should announce over the speaker, second they should never make someone feel so uncomfortable. They should have casually announced. Not aggressively acted like they wanted to help.

I most likely will do a full refund tomorrow, I spent 80$ I was out of the door by 709pm

So disappointed

Review about: Michaels Customer Care.

Comments

It's up to you to find out when a store closes and yes stores do announce on the PA system when they are closing. Also, I've been told that the cash registers are only open so long after the store's closing times so if you don't hurry and get in line you won't be able to buy your items once the registers close down and there is nothing the cashiers can do about that!