23460 Allen Rd, Woodhaven, MI 48183, USA

I went to Michaels with granddaughter who searched within her spending budget,She found beads sign underneath said clearance 3 ,50 cents , When rang up 7.99 since was learning experience told her we would go back and check,Sign indeed had 3,50cents, Name of product on sign,Showed employee this another employee walking by stopped .Bothe said its these customers.When I pointer out there were 15 bags there I hardly think customer would restock the shelves for them,The employees bad mouthed customers,Since I was trying to teach left store and told granddaughter that is not someplace we want to shop.They also said it was to hard to remove clearance sign someone had stuck it on wrong,

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments

This store is for kids for there arts and crafts that part I can give 4/5 because the prices it can be a little but pricey but worth it. The workers give 1/5 because of there attitude towards costumers and assume there always right as they seem nice once you *** them off there’s no going back.

There appearance inside and out I give a 3/5 because there are a lot of open items sitting there lots of dirt and random stuff siting there. Overall I give this store a 3/5