Michaels - Worst Experience!
Around Sep 2012 I was hired at Michaels as a Seasonal Associate, note it was my first job so I was way to excited to work.1st At the start I never got trained properly I just shadowed other employees as they checked out.
With unanswered questions and not knowing how to proceed from a situation I would ask my Manager for help but I was given the worst attitude as if I was ignorant the managers are rude and quiet frankly should not be working in retail if that's the kind of attitude they give to their customers. 2nd They were hiring more employees which resulted in me only working a maximum of 7.5 hrs a week to 3 hrs yet they say they cut hours because we didn't make sales.. Right. 3rd in Dec 2012 I finished working my 3hr week and was going to pick up my check on a Friday (usually get sent on a Thursday) I was curious as to what my schedule was going to be for the next week so I go in bright and early to see if the schedules were out becaus my online account was for some reason not working.
Come to find out I'm in the office with my boss and as he is getting my check I ask why my account isn't working? He responds and I quote "Oh that's odd (2 seconds later) here sign this, thanks for your work.. Bye" No notice no anything.
I feel I was wrongfully terminated and working at this Michaels location was the worst thing I have ever done, going into employment I understood that I was only temporary but the hiring manager said employment there would be permanent if they "like" me.Interesting.....
You May Also Like
- "JUST A CONTINUATION FROM MY FIRST WRITTEN COMPLAINT. I MADE A VIDEO GIVING YOU MORE DETAILS OF THIS INCIDENT. THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR TIME. I WILL ALSO SEND PICTURES OF MY WORK,..."
- "I worked for renter perks for 5 months during this time I realized the company was ripping off small businesses and firing employees and not paying them the money they..."
- "I work for fry's food and Drug in Scottsdale AZ and a convenience store as well. I took both minimum wage jobs to get out of the house, to..."
- "I ordered 6 items from FashionMia on January 11, 2016. After several weeks I received only 2 items. Fashionmia sent me an email stating that the other 4..."
- "I am so upset with this company...I spent over $100 in a large basket with next day delivery. It was not shipped until three days after my order. Upon delivery,..."
- "Worst company i have ever had the displeasure of ordering from. They need to be shut down. Their sizing charts are for a 5yr old. The quality is ***, items..."