Michaels - Worst Experience!
Around Sep 2012 I was hired at Michaels as a Seasonal Associate, note it was my first job so I was way to excited to work.1st At the start I never got trained properly I just shadowed other employees as they checked out.
With unanswered questions and not knowing how to proceed from a situation I would ask my Manager for help but I was given the worst attitude as if I was ignorant the managers are rude and quiet frankly should not be working in retail if that's the kind of attitude they give to their customers. 2nd They were hiring more employees which resulted in me only working a maximum of 7.5 hrs a week to 3 hrs yet they say they cut hours because we didn't make sales.. Right. 3rd in Dec 2012 I finished working my 3hr week and was going to pick up my check on a Friday (usually get sent on a Thursday) I was curious as to what my schedule was going to be for the next week so I go in bright and early to see if the schedules were out becaus my online account was for some reason not working.
Come to find out I'm in the office with my boss and as he is getting my check I ask why my account isn't working? He responds and I quote "Oh that's odd (2 seconds later) here sign this, thanks for your work.. Bye" No notice no anything.
I feel I was wrongfully terminated and working at this Michaels location was the worst thing I have ever done, going into employment I understood that I was only temporary but the hiring manager said employment there would be permanent if they "like" me.Interesting.....11937a3b review #373946
You may also like
- "Dear Readers, I bring this information to your attention regarding Vergil Perryman of Earth Power International. I can reliable inform you, Earth Power International has requested that your company..."
- "JUST A CONTINUATION FROM MY FIRST WRITTEN COMPLAINT. I MADE A VIDEO GIVING YOU MORE DETAILS OF THIS INCIDENT. THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR TIME. I WILL ALSO SEND PICTURES OF MY WORK,..."
- " I love my family , Jesus Christ , and I loved art my entire life ! I was told this was a career and I was treated like dirt..."
- "I went in to get a haircut that was fairly easy to accomplish. A number five on the sides and just TRIMMED slightly on the top so it's still long..."
- "once you buy an RV from there you are pretty much done they don't care about you anymore I bought an RV which was mice infested *** everywhere buyer beware..."
- "Had Central Security since 2009, installed a new system with my cable company due to my current system being outdated and faulty. When I went to cancel they told..."